Test Handler for MEMS
OSAI neohandler is the top-notch solution for Semiconductor Companies, for testing MEMS and Power devices in mass production (up to 25KUPH). Neohandler small footprint 900 x 1.600mm saves production area, increasing drastically the throughput (UPH / m2), by using scalable concept.
High flexibility allows the customer to change setup in 15 minutes, maximizing the investment: Input / output trolley can be replaced with different magazine type and Multipick up tool can be easily and simply scaled according to the need.
The wide range of Multisocket and multipick up tools developed by OSAI, allows the customers to manage different packages. Neohandler can be properly configured with different Stimulus Chambers, according to specific MEMS to be conditioned.
Acceptable devices packages
The Handler is conceived as a general purpose equipment.
However the full compatibility for a certain package is given from the contactors.
The Handler is compatible with the following packages:
REAR SIDE TRAYS INPUT OUTPUT TROLLEY:
The Handler is equipped with an input/output trolley.
Trolley is conceived to be changed on field to reduce the setup time in case of a Handler re-configuration.
A fast changing system with a mechanical self alignment system guarantees the input output repeatability.
Trolley can be configured with different kinds of input output feeding.
- Jedec Tray Feeder
- Film frame
- Jedec Tray
EACH HEAD IS EQUIPPED WITH A SPECIFIC PICK-UP TOOL
Main characteristics of the Pick-Up tools are:
- Fast changing (less than 1 minute) and standard Osai interface (includes all the electrical and pneumatic connections)
- 1, 4, 8, 16, 35 sites, other multisite available on the roadmap
- Independent 10mm Z stroke each single picker
- Independent vacuum command and control on each single picker
- Fine adjustable detaching air blow
- Single site collision sensor
- On picker precisor for device pre-alignment
- Internal code for setup-recipe verification
Lab Scale Equipment
Neo Epc is the ultimate Osai’s testing solution. With its small size NeoEpc is one of the smallest conditioning chamber in the world and its compact design allow the R&D fine tuning directly on laboratory.
This characteristic allows to equip the chamber with different stimuli, such as temperature, pressure, humidity and gas and process different geometries (from 1×1 to 3×3 mm).
NeoEpc is also a tailor made solution: the chance to design the chamber basing on customer needs allows this solution to go from laboratory to mass production in just a few steps.
ENGINEERING PRESSURE CHAMBER
- Temperature range: -20° up to 80°C or -40° up to 125°C
- Temperature accurancy: 0,5°C
- Temperature stability: 0,3°C
- Average setting time: 10s
- Pressure range: 0 up to 6bar
- Pressure setting time: 3s
- Pressure stability: according to external regulator
- MEMS communication protocol: SPI, I2C, GPIO
- PC Interface: USB
HIGH ACCURATE STIMULI
- Thermal stimuli unit
- Pressure stimuli unit
- Gas stimuli unit
- Humidity stimuli unit